Pages

Monday 13 February 2012

There are several important commenting in your blog

if you want your blog quickly indexed in search engines then one way is often to comment on the blogs you visit. this will affect the increase in spider webs in the search engines find and index your blog. you can see for yourself the results if you frequently make comments on other blogs.

Furthermore, if one is to comment on your blog then you should respond or answer the question, so it will be tradeoffs between your blog. At first I used to be confused with the system job search engine. I think after a blog, then the next just insert the articles, but after asking my friends, it turns out the blogging world I think is very difficult.


But I am not discouraged, we all must become a successful blogger. but here there are some important points we need to know, if we want to be a successful blogger:

A. Diligent in updating the article
2. Must not be weak and keep the spirit
3. Often ask a friend who has been successful

Thus some important things that I think you really need to know, if there is an error, please give your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment